Protection for All Wheels


In addition to automobiles, boats and motorcycles, McFall & Back Insurance Agency can provide coverage for these types of recreational vehicles:


  • Motorhomes

  • Camping, travel and utility trailers

  • Antique, classic or special interest autos

  • All-terrain vehicles (ATVs)

  • Dune buggies

  • Go-carts

  • Snowmobiles

  • Golf carts

  • Amphibious vehicles

  • Hovercrafts


Depending on which type of vehicle you own, these coverages may be available to you:


Liability coverage – Protects you against the cost of damage and injury that you cause to another in an accident. It’s made up of two types of coverage: Bodily Injury coverage which protects you from the cost of personal injury to others and Property Damage coverage which protects you from the cost of damage you cause to others’ physical property.


Comprehensive coverage – Pays for damage to your vehicle caused by something other than a collision. Examples of events usually covered by comprehensive coverage include fire, hail, vandalism, theft and earthquakes.


Collision coverage – Pays for damage to your vehicle involved in an automobile accident when you are “at fault.”


Medical payments coverage – Provides coverage for the treatment of injuries for you, your family members and other passengers in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.


Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage – Protects you against injury caused in an automobile accident where the at-fault driver has no liability coverage or if your injuries exceed the other driver’s maximum liability limit.


Loan/Lease gap coverage – Pays the difference between what your recreational vehicle is worth and what you owe on your recreational vehicle’s loan or lease.


Personal Auto Plus protection – Provides for coverage beyond the base coverage of your Recreational Vehicles Policy. The Personal Auto Plus Endorsement offers additional protection including new auto replacement cost, air bag replacement, waiver of deductible, locksmith, lodging, electronic equipment and accessories, rental car loss of use, and tax, title and fees. (Not available on all recreational vehicle types).


Personal Effects coverage – Provides comprehensive and collision coverage to personal property carried in a camping trailer, travel trailer, or motor home.


Emergency service – Provides emergency assistance, including fees paid for delivery of fuel, oil or batteries, mechanical labor at the place of breakdown, and towing.


Contact McFall & Back Insurance Agency now to get more information about our products and services.

Follow Us On Social Media:

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White LinkedIn Social Icon



McFall & Back Insurance Agency  |  All Rights Reserved  |  Privacy Policy