A Matter of Convenience
You bought that condo because you want a worry-free lifestyle. McFall Insurance is there with Condominium Policies to match providing personal property coverage, specific coverage of improvements, alterations, and additions made to the condominium unit, and liability coverage resulting from damage arising from several causes such as weather losses (i.e. wind, hail, rain, snow, hail, freezing), fire, smoke, theft, vandalism and malicious mischief, falling objects, and weight of ice, snow or sleet. Insurance provided by the owner’s association covers the actual structure.
Covered property includes:
- Personal property – The contents of your home are your personal property. This includes furniture, appliances, televisions and clothing.
- Dwelling improvements, alterations and additions – You’re covered for accidental damage to improvements, alterations, and additions you make in your condominium unit.
- Loss of use – When a loss occurs and you’re no longer able to live in your home, the cost of additional living expenses is covered.
- Personal liability – Provides coverage for compensatory damages if you’re legally liable for someone else’s bodily injury or property damage as a result of an accident. Examples of bodily injury, property damage and medical expense coverages may include:
- Medical expenses for others’ bodily injury caused by an accident on your premises, such as slips and falls
- Liability to others
- Liability due to unpaid volunteer services
- Damage caused by negligence of children, acts of pets and sporting activities
Essential Extras for Special Situations
Want to make that condo even more worry-free with coverage upgrades for special situations?
Identity theft coverage – Pays for expenses incurred as a result of identity theft, such as lost wages and expenses associated with repairing the damage caused by your identity being stolen.
Personal property replacement cost coverage – Replaces your personal items without factoring in depreciation.
Back up of sewers and drains coverage – Provides coverage for losses caused by water which backs up through sewers or drains, or water that enters into and overflows from within a sump pump or sump pump well.
Personal computer coverage – Provides coverage for personal computers, equipment, media and data.
Additional coverage – Insures high-value items such as jewelry, artwork and collectibles.
You can save money and enhance your Condominium Policy by combining coverages with our Condominium package endorsement:
Condominium Protection Plus
This provides extra coverage beyond that of your condominium owner policy. The Condominium Protection Plus Endorsement offers additional protection including unit owners building items, personal property replacement cost, mortgage extra expense, refrigerated goods, lock replacement, building ordinance or law, and non owned watercraft liability.
Contact McFall & Son Insurance Agency now to get more information about our products and services.